We must receive payment in full for the price of the goods that you order before your order can be accepted and processed. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an automated confirmation email to the address that you provided at the checkout. This is not an official acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we dispatch your products ordered unless we notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Only adults (persons aged 18 and over) are entitled to enter into legally binding contracts. Therefore individuals who are unable to form legally binding contracts are prohibited from ordering goods using this site.
- The prices payable for goods are specified on each individual product page.
- All of our prices are in UK Pounds. You may select a different currency at the top right corner of our website. You will be billed in UK Pounds. If purchasing outside the UK, currency fluctuations and credit card charges may make a difference to the amount billed to you.
- You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are set out in our website.
- Promotional discount codes ca be applied on orders made though this website. Such codes may only be applied to purchases of full-price items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Please note that prices specified are correct at the time of publication and we reserve the right to amend these without prior notification.
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you ordered up until the fourteenth working day from the date you receive the goods. You do not need to provide any reason for cancelling your contract nor pay any penalty.
- To cancel your contract, please notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us at 08000377358
- Your right to cancel your contract with us for the goods is subject to:
a) You contacting us within 14 days of receiving your goods
b) The item(s) are not a custom order, which due to their unique nature, cannot be exchanged or returned under any circumstances.
To return your item, visit our Returns Policy for more information.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, you will receive information on how to return the goods. Upon receiving the returned goods, we will provide you with a refund for your order. If you do not return the goods to you in their original condition, we are entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract if:
a) We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
b) We do not deliver to your shipping address;
c) One or more of the items you ordered was listed incorrectly due to a typographical or stocking error.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will provide you with a full refund as soon as possible. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
We will deliver your order to the address you provided at the time you make your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate. The delivery will require a signature upon its arrival.
All orders within the UK are delivered using Royal Mail, and all International Orders (excluding the International Express Delivery service) will also use Royal Mail service.
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been dispatched to you. Once the goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
If your order is returned to us because the courier or postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
View our Delivery Times & Costs for more information.
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question. We will always aim to rectify any problem via our discretion. If you do not receive the goods ordered by you within the estimated delivery times, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail or telephone. If you notify us of a problem under this condition, we will use our discretion to make good by your order.
You must comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase our goods. We accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods are in possession of Royal Mail or any courier.
Every transaction is completed within the United Kingdom and therefore shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English Law.
Our site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Baltic Beauty is the operator of www.balticbeauty.co.uk & all trademarks, product names and company names or logos sited herein are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by us to use any such brand names, photographs, titles or copyrights and such use may constitute an infringement of the owners’ rights.
We will not be in breach of this agreement or liable for any delay due to circumstances out of our reasonable control including but without limitation, strikes, lockouts, disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
We reserve the right to change these Conditions. It is your responsibility to check whether these Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
If you would like to contact us with any queries please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 0800 037 7358.
We host our website using SSL technology (secure sockets layer) to ensure that all credit or debit card transactions are completely secure. Every time we receive an order, we use fraud checking systems provided by Shopify as well as authentication processes before we fulfil each order. When you use our website, the secure server will encrypt all of the personal information you send to us, including credit derails, name and address. Encryption turns the information you enter into complex code, which is then securely transmitted. We take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information, order and payment details secure. However, we cannot be held liable if an event beyond our control results in loss to you.
We accept online payment via Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro, Electron, Solo, Apple Pay.
For further information regarding payment please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be the first to know about any offers or sale events, sign up to our Blog & Newsletter.
To use a promotion code, please enter the code in the voucher code box provided on the basket page.
If you have any problems at all redeeming your code, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0800 037 7358.
Unless advised that your offer will be automatically applied to your basket, you must enter the promotion code during the checkout process before checking out, otherwise the discount will not be applied.
Promotion codes are only valid on full price items and exclude sale items, gift wrap, or Gift Cards.
Only one code can be used per transaction.
All offers are subject to stock availability and are subject to change at any time.
Discount codes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
If returning an item from an order purchased with a promotion code applied, then the same discount will be applied to each item of your order that you return. Furthermore, any free promotional gift offered with an order must also be returned if you are returning the item(s) to which the gift was related.