In our most crazy up and down year of them all, we're so grateful for our 2018. Here's just a little of what we got up to in 2018...
1. Partnered up with the ever-stylish Annabel Emery, for a few words of wisdom in the Baltic Beauty Blog.
2. Said a grand HELLO to over 500 (and counting!) new email subscribers!
3. Jumped with joy for our feature in Conde Nast's Traveller Magazine.
4. Were interviewed by House of Coco and given a "Designer Spotlight feature in their Volume 10 Celebration issue!
5. Teamed up with the talented ladies over at CraftMonkees for the second time, to receive the most beautiful concrete jewellery displays and ring cones.
6. Launched our Quintessence Jewellery Collection - our very first, complete collection! Eeek! Boasting true elegance with hand cut oval amber stones.
7. Collaborated with blogger, photographer and budding You-Tuber Rebecca Ellis for styling tips and pretty pics.
8. Interviewed with the Uni of Exeter for a pretty little feature in their Alumni Magazine! As a thank you we teamed up with the "probably the best university in the world" to offer 15% off for all staff.
9. Went a little crazy over Black Friday Weekend offering 30% off and shipping out over 100 orders!
10. Collaborated with the highly skilled @thegraytergood for beautiful calligraphy with down to Earth motivation.
side note: watched The Greatest Showman 6 times, or 20, who's counting? #thisisme
11. Collaborated with the talented @like.lexi for gorgeous snaps over from the Netherlands! Check them out in our #MyBalticBeauty
12. Launched our RAW collection and second Etsy store BalticBeautyRAW
, celebrating the organic and natural beauty of Baltic Amber. AND received 4 beautiful reviews!
13. Moved into our first none-student apartment, enjoying our very first office, for ultimate efficiency and instagram-potential.
14. Discovered @bernadettaa on Instagram, and were treated to some beautiful snaps of our Green Amber Infinity Bracelet and Princess Crown Ring.
15. Celebrated our 4th Birthday with a smaller-than-anticipated balloon... Remember to read the sizing description folks.
16. Accidentally sold out of all small ring and pendant/earring boxes. Oops! Despite all of the embarrassment, stress and sleepless nights, it does demonstrate the sheer number of orders that we shipped over the festive period.
17. Reached 3000 sales on Etsy!
18. Designed our very first collection from the actual sketch pad... it's in the works, so keep your eyes peeled...
20. Launched our amazing (if I do say so myself) Jewellery E Gift Cards
, with an amazing animation for the lucky recipient!